Saturday 11 February 2017

VAS VILLA

VAS VILLA ST. MARK ROAD



Bangalore also known as Bengaluru is one of the largest metropolitan in India and it is the capital of Karnataka. Bangalore is the largest IT hub of India. With a strong historical background Bangalore is one of the famous cities of the country. In a city like Bangalore, where thousands of people every year are reaching from different parts of the country to get jobs, there are some haunted place too. Vas Villa on St. Marks Road is one of the most haunted places in India. People, who live or walk pass the house get a weird feeling and feel the presence of some negative waves.


 A 75 year old lady named Dolce Vaz live in Vas Villa at St. Marks Road, Bangalore and was murdered by unidentified person in 2002. Dolce Vaz was living with her 80 years old sister Vera Vaz in Vas Villa. Dolce Vaz and Vera Vaz was the daughter of E.A. Vaz who was an advocate in Bombay High Court.The investigating officer found no clues and hence concluded that the person came there to steal something. Dolce Vaz tried her best in stopping that person. Actually the incident had happened at midnight. Vera Vaz was sleeping, she heard her sister screaming. When she reached there Vera Vaz found that her sister Dolce Vaz was seriously injured on her neck,stomach and hands.

She was declared death when she was taken to the hospital. Now the house is empty with no one ready to claim or buy the property nor anyone want to live there. It is said that now the house has become the home of supernatural power. People are claiming to have seen and felt some unusual noise and supernatural things. Most interestingly there are some articles and stuff still there which are lying around in the house but till now no one has gone to steal them.


Janeska Coutinho

1 comment:

  1. Hi, have been reading all this mumbo jumbo about Dulcie and Vera. I think it's a load of crap personally! I was Veras piano student for 10 yrs. And I went to terra vera every Sunday for class. They were good friends of mine. Infact i even invited Vera to come for a holiday to my town after my marriage. and a change after Dulcie was murdered. She did. I gave her a good time. I even reassured her that Dulcie had appeared to me in a dream and that she was fine but concerned about Vera. I told her not to be in shock anymore. She seemed fine. After she left I lost touch with her. But up until then she wrote me long letters. I even advised her to leave a will favouring her brother an aerospace engineer in the Us...dont know if she did... I lost touch with her after 2003.. does anyone know what happened to her?. Both sisters were good friends of mine... I knew them quite well.

    ReplyDelete